Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rojak rojak!!


Hwa~ feel surprise how come I got this picture?
wahaha!!
Christmas Tree 1
Christmas Tree 2
Christmas Tree 3
Christmas Trees
Christmas Tree again~
This means that Christmas is coming soon!!
Are they cute?
Love them so much.. WahahaHaha! These are for the Guairens!!
Can guess which 1 is for who? Hmmm...
Lastly, end with this picture!
Mr. Clary is wearing my cap... Isn't he cute?
My holiday start from today, but totally don't have the mood for holiday.
Feel so bored and seems like many things going let me headache.
Will be going into a new environment which will change my life.
Hope that everything will be ok!

0 comments on "Rojak rojak!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez