Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally =D


Finally, we had finish our exam!! Everyone is release from the exam and start to be crazy and enjoy their holidays. But for me, I'm not really happy. Seems like there are still many things to do, my brain keep working and turning. Maybe is because I don't really know how to do my paper but no worries, I will sure pass in this subject! It's just I can't score a better grade.

Exhausted! I think only this word can express my condition now. Studied the whole night, went out the whole afternoon after the exam. Don't feel relax at all. Tiring!! Hope the condition will be better tomorrow. Happy holidays to all my friends, I will miss you guys a lot cause we won't be seeing each other for 3 months. Good luck and all the best to everyone...

0 comments on "Finally =D"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez