Thursday, December 4, 2008

stress gone!!


Before...
After!!!

Finally, the subject that I scared the most had finish. I was like having amnesia for the past few semester, what I had study sure I will forgot during the exam. But this time is better, at least my lousy brain still have something inside. Quite satisfy with the exam. No more stress and I'm so happy.

Still got 1 more to go. I have so many days to prepare so I wish to get good result in the coming subject. I'm so relax after the exam, sleeping for the whole afternoon and keep playing till now. The emotional me will be gone... After the exam then holidays! But my holiday won't be fun cause I need to go for industrial training.

0 comments on "stress gone!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez