Tuesday, December 16, 2008

frustrated =(


No idea what's going on with the people in this world... I feel so damn tired with all the relationship between peoples. I make friends with those I feel like are nice person and good. But I don't really know whether they are good or not only until something happen. I will treat everyone good if they are my friends. But after that I will get hurt cause some of them are not like what I think.

I do easily believe and treat people nicely. I don't want others feel that I'm not a good friend to them so will really care for them. Till the end after sometimes, then only I know that actually it's not worth for me to treat them so good. I always faced the same problems but I don't know how to solve it. Although I had experience before but I will sure did the same things again.

Friends, what should I do to prevent being hurt and also being used by others? Can someone give me any idea with this? I'm sure that most of you ever had this kind of experience before. Now I'm so scare to make new friends and don't really believe in others except those I know them for long time.

Is this what people will usually do? I'm so frustrated! Tired with all this things. I am annoyed with so many things, I'm so exhausted. I'm so fed up and going crazy soon! Maybe someday I will be on the newspaper... Haha!!! Hope that everything will be going on smoothly and solve it. I need you guys to support me.

18 comments on "frustrated =("

Anonymous said...

oiii u don ben lar say ben thing .. hehe ! u noe things will gone better sometimes .. u cant do anything bout it .. even if u noe a person for long time u might get hurt too .. cos u will never knew wats da person is thinking bout .. and ppl do change due to da environment .. so .. ders nth we can do bout it .. hehe sometimes wat we tink might nt be wat others think too .. somehow we have to learn not to care so much .. i dunno how to comfort u but yea .. hope u can get well soon from things dat annoyed u .. things might not be so bad as wat u think .. *winks* love ya lots !

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 16, 2008 at 7:46 PM said...

wahaha. ben meh? mayb will nia ma!! who noe someday i reali do dat? wahaha. u r rite but it's hard 2 stop me for thinkin abt dat. i noe i do change too but the people here reali too scary and i cant adapt wid it. haiz~ thanks my dear!! love ya too =D

Anonymous said...

yea wont so bad as wat u tink gal~~ but i reli gt effected dao by u guys lehh!! oh my~~~ but suk gong told us b NORMAL worr.. wahaha i try lor~

u wil changed ur mind if u start work n adapt wit dfferent environment.. dun 4get im waitin u!!! hahaha i owez noe how 2 say u.. if i faced al dis.. sure commit suicide first~ who noe im on de newspaper first lehH! u~~~ 2nd page larr!! wahaha oopss~~

avthin wil hav de ways 2 solved it.. take it slowly n u wil handle well!! i trust u.. o else wil b lecture by me ahH~ haha hugx!~~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM said...

haha. hope so but nw things are going more complicated le~ how? reali headache when face the things and people... be normal? i'm actin so normal liao lo..

i reali hope dat i can change when i go trainin.. wahaha. i tink i will suicide faster than u lo. cos i'm reali goin crazy liao!! DAMN.. :@ thanks dear 4 supporting...

Anonymous said...

continue on how u treat everyone, cos treating ppl kindly and good is the right things to do no matter to who. hahaha. js like the bible said, lov ur enemy. so don stop on how u treat ppl.

when they betray u, learn to forgive and forget, although its hard, but its worth trying. whn u really forgiv tat person, the one happy is urself. we must not hav hatred to anyone in our lives as to lead a happy life. hahaha.

this is wat i think, i m still learn those 2 concept too. haha. so jia u o. Be strong 2 jie. think more positiv. k. ^^

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 17, 2008 at 9:22 AM said...

it's easy to say that but really hard for me to do. if i found out that my friend betray me then i will be really hurt and don't feel like trusting people anymore.

i oredi have phobia in making friends cause i really don't know whether they are true or fake.. mayb i really nid tym to overcome this problem. my thinking need tym... but anyway, thanks for telling me that.

Anonymous said...

cheh!!!讲到自己好像很委屈。。你这个脸!!人家看都想吐!!你知不知道其实你是很惹人讨厌?我想你应该不知道吧。。有些人只是给瑞月脸而已。你??我呸!!

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 17, 2008 at 1:18 PM said...

我知道我自己没有很好。如果说你不喜欢我写的东西,你没有必要看。我写的东西是给我自己看而已,没有攻击任何人的意思。请不要自作多情,对号入座!你不喜欢我你可以当面告诉我,没有必要给任何人脸。那么你有没有想过你自己是怎样的人呢?讲人之前先看看自己。

WanYen on December 17, 2008 at 1:40 PM said...

ehx~ cb kia!! yeap~! im referin 2 da laz 'anonymous'. u gt n0 guts man!! wats da fuckin anonymous for? plz use ur own name to voice out ur own fuckin opinion. LOSER. shut ur ass n mind ur own business!

guairens - i noe dat im being rude. bt den i had enuff of these farkin ppl.

Fuckin anonymous: Fuck urself and die.

Oh damn. im ruinin my own reputation. DEAD MEAT! hahax

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 17, 2008 at 1:44 PM said...

we no need to angry because that kind of people... they just have guts to say others at the back of people but don dare to say to me in front of me.

yen~ wat for u spoil your reputation bcos of this kind of people o? not worth la.. wahaha. but anyway, thanks dear!

Anonymous said...

h'm....pili pala pili pala pim pong piang....wah so many firecracker ah....happy new year everyone...!!!hahahah......

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 18, 2008 at 1:07 AM said...

i noe who u r~ wahaha. siao liao ah u? crazy mei mei!! merry christmas 1st before new yr.. wahaha. hapi holiday...

Anonymous said...

thank u thank u very very much....bravo bravo..hahah merry christmas and a happy new year to alll forgive and forget it's all about christmas!!haha

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 20, 2008 at 12:31 PM said...

Mr 35... i think there's something wrong with you.. better go and have a medical check up la! merry christmas..

Anonymous said...

erm erm....zhe yang a....please to be informed tat 35 change to 34 liao..there's a reason in it ...anyone wan noe haha...mayb sy can blogs somth on this haha..erm erm....hen chi li eh..!!

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 23, 2008 at 11:40 AM said...

Mr. 34... I don't think there's anyone interested to know why 35 become 34.. ok? Wahaha.

Anonymous said...

o...zhe yang a..hahah...happy lar back liao..wan advetise in newspaper??? hahah

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 24, 2008 at 10:14 AM said...

Of cos la.. still need to say de meh? u help me advertise lo!! wahaha.

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez