Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gathering ^^


Today went for hair cutting cause I feel like my hair is so messy and hate it so much. They say that my hair doesn't have much different but for me, it's not bad.Taking photo with my new hairstyle, not much different right?
With Guairen 1 =D
With Guairen 3~ =D
With Guairen 4!! =D

Gathering with the monkeys of Form 5C (2006)...
I'm so happy to meet everyone, I didn't expect so many monkeys are there. Love you guys~
All the girls of our class- Form 5C (2006)
(Except Siew Lee and Wendy~)
The whole class~
Actually our class have 30 monkeys but there are only 24 monkeys here.
Except Siew Lee, Wendy, Jerbin, Fakhrul, Wei Chieh, Ah kent- All not in Brunei!!
Monkeys are vain as well~ Haha!
Guys are also vain~ Not only girls~
The 5 of us~
All the girls~

I'm having so much fun in this gathering. Thanks everyone for attending! Let me see you guys before end of the year~ I really miss you guys a lot. I think it's since a long time we didn't have the gathering. Wahaha~

0 comments on "Gathering ^^"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez